[Ec-ncuc] EC Members: which Teams do you want to join, please?

David Cake dave
Fri Jan 11 07:32:39 CET 2013

While I'm not EC, I'd be be happy to help out with e-platform stuff as well. Besides having similar experience to Tapani, I've done a fair bit of online campaigning and organisation building over the years.

Cheers

David