[Ec-ncuc] Action Needed

Norbert Klein nhklein
Wed Jan 9 16:18:11 CET 2013

On 9 1.2013 21:30, Tapani Tarvainen wrote:

[snip]
> Sounds good to me. I take it he's new NCSG member and we still
> need to get him to join NCUC, by whatever process we can manage?

I think it will be most important to clearly, but briefly, have a
description about what is what - NCSG, NCUC - and how they relate - and
this in the wider environment of the GNSO of ICANN.

I think whenever I talked with people about the possibility of them
joining NCUC, I often got questions about what-is-what. A reference to
the ICANN site or some sub-sites will probably NOT provide clarity, but
frighten people because of the complexity of ICANN.

Therefore WE should try to elaborate something easy to read, and clear -
less than one page - saying WHY we are in NCUC and what we strive for.

Norbert