[Ec-ncuc] EC Members: which Teams do you want to join, please?

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc
Thu Jan 10 18:48:05 CET 2013

On Wed, Jan 09, 2013 at 05:48:40PM +0100, William Drake (william.drake at uzh.ch) wrote:

> I want to send an overdue message today or
> tomorrow to the general membership saying we're forming teams to get
> stuff done and who'd like to help with what.

> Here's where I believe we are based on what people have expressed
> interest in. Please correct any gaps and misimpressions.

> E-platforms
> Wilson Abigaba [coordinator]
> Edward Morris
> Bill Drake

I might join here as well, with the intent of limiting my role
primarily to technical support. Especially if we will be setting
up a virtual host of our own I could probably be useful there.
(I build and manage such things on a daily basis anyway, one
more won't make much of a difference. But the really hard work
here is of course not building but using the platform, designing
graphics and organizing content, and there I'm no expert.)

--
Tapani Tarvainen