[Ec-ncuc] Mailing list action items

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc
Wed Feb 13 15:12:43 CET 2013

On Feb 10 10:52, William Drake (william.drake at uzh.ch) wrote:

> I prefer Discuss [...] I will roll with whatever the consensus
> among elected EC members is.

Looks like we've got three supporting ncuc-discuss, including the
chair, with three abstentions. Close enough to consensus for me,
but I'll leave that up to you.

Another mailing list action item is moving this list and
its archives to ncuc.org domain and renaming it to "ncuc-ec",
as per discussion by the e-team
(cf. http://lists.ncuc.org/pipermail/e-team/2013-February/000160.html
and associated thread).
This would also be a good opportunity to trim the list to include only
current EC members.

Bill, over to you. I'm ready to roll when you say so.
(Probably won't do much else done today though.)

--
Tapani Tarvainen