[NCUC E-team] Hosting NCUC Archives

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Tue Feb 12 09:10:51 CET 2013

On Feb 12 11:01, Wilson Abigaba (wilson at isoc.ug) wrote:

> Could you please help and host the old ncuc archives at
> http://mailman.ctyme.com/pipermail/ec-ncuc/ (and others, if any) on
> lists.ncuc.org until we get the permanent server?

You feel we need to do that so fast we can't wait for the latter?

Sure, I can do it. And presumably not just the archives but
the EC list functionality over as well. It's address will
inevitably change, though.

How about renaming the list as "ncuc-ec" while at it?
Having "ncuc" at the beginning would look better to me
(also in future ncuc-discuss/ncuc-members, ncuc-announce,
ncuc-info &c, whatever we may come up with).