[NCUC-EC] Election

Edward Morris egmorris100 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 17:09:48 CET 2013

Thanks for clarifying Tapani.

To make it crystal clear: Those members not receiving ballots are those who did not respond  to numerous efforts to engage them in the process.

First, thanks so much for doing all of this. Second, it does seem to give credence to the idea that we should publish a list of all eligible voters 30 days out so we can deal with any problems at that point. Something for the next EC to consider.

Thanks again.

Sent from my iPad