[NCUC-EC] New members & voter lists

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 11:55:33 CET 2013

> Sure:
>
> Glenn McKnight & Foundation for Building Sustainable Communities -
> he replied saying he's only an individual member;

If that’s what he says, that’s what we do.  So does he want us to delete his org as an org member?

> Alan Levin & AfriDNS; and
>
> Vladimir Radunovic & Diplo Foundation.

Vladi I would think can have an individual vote separate from Diplo if he wants because that’s a reasonably large org with other people so it’s not really cheating, even if he’s the contact.

I don’t know Alan and AfriDNS so I don’t know what principle should apply. Maybe ping him again?

> (No reply yet from the latter two.)

Thanks for doing this!