[NCUC-EC] New members & voter lists

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Mon Dec 2 12:10:43 CET 2013

On Dec 02 11:55, William Drake (wjdrake at gmail.com) wrote:

> > Glenn McKnight & Foundation for Building Sustainable Communities -
> > he replied saying he's only an individual member;

> If that’s what he says, that’s what we do. So does he want us to
> delete his org as an org member?

He wasn't explicit on that point (I already asked for clarification).

> > Alan Levin & AfriDNS; and
> >
> > Vladimir Radunovic & Diplo Foundation.

> Vladi I would think can have an individual vote separate from Diplo
> if he wants because that’s a reasonably large org with other people
> so it’s not really cheating, even if he’s the contact.

OK. And he have an individual (gmail) address for him as well,
so using it for the individual ballot should be fine.

> I don’t know Alan and AfriDNS so I don’t know what principle should
> apply. Maybe ping him again?

I was going to give him 24 hours (until tonight that is), ask
once again, and then fall back on using backup address for
the individual ballot. But, your call, if you prefer to
drop it or the org one, just say so.

--
Tapani Tarvainen