[NCUC-EC] New members & voter lists

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Mon Dec 2 10:53:44 CET 2013

On Dec 02 10:36, William Drake (wjdrake at gmail.com) wrote:

> On Dec 2, 2013, at 10:00 AM, Tapani Tarvainen <******@******> wrote:

> >> BTW Glen does have the list of eligible voters, right?
> >
> > I sent it to her before leaving BA, but she just yesterday
> > got back to me about a problem: there're three addresses twice

> So I guess delete their individual names?  Organizational votes have more.

Only large ones - small organizations have one vote like individuals.
(Here NCUC differs from NCSG, might be worth changing.)

> > I actually have alternate emails for the two remaining ones
> > and intend to use those if I don't hear from them in time.

> Oh…do we think this is legit?

Well, I guess it's your call since ballots are Chair's responsibility.
But if we assume the data we have is correct, substituting alternate
email we already have in the database seems legit enough to me.

On the other hand if there's a good reason to assume one or the other
of the entries is incorrect, it should of course be removed instead.

> Can you tell me concretely who you’re speaking of?

Sure:

Glenn McKnight & Foundation for Building Sustainable Communities -
he replied saying he's only an individual member;

Alan Levin & AfriDNS; and

Vladimir Radunovic & Diplo Foundation.

(No reply yet from the latter two.)

--