[NCUC-EC] August to do [long]

Wilson Abigaba abigabaw at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 10:16:59 CEST 2013

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 11:00 AM, Tapani Tarvainen
<ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info> wrote:
>> and still hope to get as many EC members, willing to work on the
>> bylaws,  as possible to Buenos Aires.
>
> Agreed. Zuan and Wilson, any ideas how much you'd like and could
> work on this?

Just like Tapani and Ed, I don't *have* to be there but I can make it.
And having been funded for the last 2 meetings, It's only fair that I
should be one of the last to consider if we have budget issues. I
would thus put myself behind Peter in the queue. That said, looks like
my ticket is one of the most expensive ($2000-$2400).

The items I want to work on prior to and during the meeting are NCUC's
confluence workspace (in fact this will be due sooner, as Bill has to
post the CD agenda), website updating, participation in the bylaws
revision and other general ncuc activities...most of which can be done
remotely.

Regards,
Wilson