[NCUC-EC] August to do [long]

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 14:27:45 CEST 2013

Hi

Thanks everyone for your replies, and per previous for your gracious offers to step back in deference to each other.  As I don't have any magic method to square a circle, I remain inclined toward the simple conclusion that if Tapani and Ed are committing to play catalytic roles on a bylaws rewrite and this is going to be the main focus of our BA efforts, we should notify ICANN that they're the covered travelers and then make any decisions on NCUC expenditures later when things come more into focus (e.g. it could also end up that someone not on the EC steps up on bylaws and we decide to help them get there etc…there's no way to know at this point).

As we're now a week late can I notify Glen?

BD