[NCUC-EC] Fwd: Buenos Aires, Argentina Supported Travel

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Mon Aug 5 17:31:57 CEST 2013

Hi

Believe it or not it's that time again….

Guiding principles inc:

1. preference for folks (EC or other) actively involved in NCUC-related projects that will be 'on the table' at a given meeting and who therefore have a manifest need to be there

2. rotation of opportunities to extent consistent with 1

3. explore partial fundings to cover more people, e.g. someone gets the travel and someone else the hotel

4.  we've talk about making a fixed sum of say $2k available to support additional member travel

Thoughts?  Who all's interested in BA?

BD

Begin forwarded message: