[Ec-ncuc] NCUC charter

Brenden Kuerbis bkuerbis
Thu Jan 26 17:27:39 CET 2012

I can submit the request to setup a list on Syracuse University's listserv
(which can take up to 2 days to complete) OR I can quickly setup a Group on
the NCUC website and we can continue the discussion there (note: for those
who prefer email, they can change their account settings to receive/send
posts to a discussion on the website in the email client).  I'm fine with
either option.