[Ec-ncuc] NCUC charter

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis
Thu Jan 26 17:36:06 CET 2012

I think since this groups will be disbanded as soon as the charter is done and dusted, then we should opt for the easiest option?.and remember that we have the etherpad that we will be working on?.another option is to forget the list altogether and have emails sent cc?ing everyone?like we do now?the only problem is that the messages of non-EC members will not be archived ? do you think this is a problem?

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Senior Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA
UK
tel: +44 (0)141 548 4306
http://www.routledgemedia.com/books/The-Current-State-of-Domain-Name-Regulation-isbn9780415477765
Selected publications: http://hq.ssrn.com/submissions/MyPapers.cfm?partid=501038
Website: www.komaitis.org<http://www.komaitis.org>

From: bkuerbis at gmail.com [mailto:bkuerbis at gmail.com] On Behalf Of Brenden Kuerbis
Sent: ??????, 26 ?????????? 2012 4:28 ??
To: Konstantinos Komaitis
Cc: Maria Farrell; pazval at mail.ru; nhklein net>; Nuno NET>; Alex Gakuru; David Cake; Carlos Afonso; EC-NCUC at ipjustice.org
Subject: Re: NCUC charter

I can submit the request to setup a list on Syracuse University's listserv (which can take up to 2 days to complete) OR I can quickly setup a Group on the NCUC website and we can continue the discussion there (note: for those who prefer email, they can change their account settings to receive/send posts to a discussion on the website in the email client).  I'm fine with either option.
Thanks for this Brenden ? I would much rather have a separate list that I can present to the EC if requests are made about this. we need to get this cracking so whenever you have the time it would be great. I am hoping to start working on the charter during the weekend and send something to all of you.

Thanks for your help.

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Senior Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA
UK
tel: +44 (0)141 548 4306<tel:%2B44%20%280%29141%20548%204306>