[Ec-ncuc] FW: meeting

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis
Sat Oct 22 19:00:11 CEST 2011

FYI

From: Konstantinos Komaitis <k.komaitis at strath.ac.uk<mailto:k.komaitis at strath.ac.uk>>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 17:59:21 +0100
To: Debra Hughes <HughesDeb at USA.REDCROSS.ORG<mailto:HughesDeb at USA.REDCROSS.ORG>>, "debrahughes1922 at yahoo.com<mailto:debrahughes1922 at yahoo.com>" <debrahughes1922 at yahoo.com<mailto:debrahughes1922 at yahoo.com>>
Cc: Robin Gross <robin at ipjustice.org<mailto:robin at ipjustice.org>>
Subject: meeting

Hi Debbie,

I was wondering whether you would like us to meet some time this weekend for a brief chat on the constituency relationship issues that have developed over the past week? My hope is and it would certainly be better if were to try to resolve any issues internally

KK

--
Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,
Senior Lecturer in Law,