[Ec-ncuc] letter to the Board regarding travel allocations

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis
Wed Oct 19 11:03:58 CEST 2011

Dear all,

As you know, NCUC has been informed that a letter from NPOC has been sent to Dr. Steve Crocker, new ICANN Board chair regarding the travel allocations for Dakar. although we still haven't seen the content of this letter, we need to send a response prior to Dakar.

I am attaching this letter here for your consideration.

Thanks

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Senior Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA