[Ec-ncuc] [Pc-ncuc] letter to the Board regarding travel allocations

Milton L Mueller mueller
Wed Oct 19 14:03:38 CEST 2011

all
I have an email in my box which contains a whine, er, letter from NPOC to the board, have you not seen that also?

Milton Mueller
Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies

-----Original message-----
From: Konstantinos Komaitis <k.komaitis at strath.ac.uk>
To: "EC-NCUC at ipjustice.org" <ec-ncuc at ipjustice.org>, "pc-ncuc at ipjustice.org" <pc-ncuc at ipjustice.org>
Sent: Wed, Oct 19, 2011 09:08:28 GMT+00:00
Subject: [Pc-ncuc] letter to the Board regarding travel allocations

Dear all,

As you know, NCUC has been informed that a letter from NPOC has been sent to Dr. Steve Crocker, new ICANN Board chair regarding the travel allocations for Dakar. although we still haven?t seen the content of this letter, we need to send a response prior to Dakar.

I am attaching this letter here for your consideration.

Thanks

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Senior Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA