[Ec-ncuc] >> offlist >> Fwd: [NCSG-NCUC-DISCUSS] ICANN fellowship round opens for Jordan meeting (deadline to apply: 26 Feb)

Alex Gakuru gakuru
Wed Jan 19 22:52:53 CET 2011

Hi Robin,

I once had a problem with a local Kenya guy who'd joined NCUC under some
quite unclear motivations? I mentioned it to MM. Anyway, we
realised that the charter needed to cater for 'unwarranted conducted' of a
true member of NCUC.. kindly, Alex.