[Ec-ncuc] NCUC Constituency day agenda

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis
Sun Jan 23 15:47:05 CET 2011

Dear all,

I have to return to Glen a list of the topics that will be discussed at Constituency day. We only have half a day as NCUC - since it was agreed (Avri correct me if I am wrong here) that half day will be for all NCSG and the rest each constituency can hold their own meetings. We have the afternoon session:

Topics for the agenda (this is a draft, please add):

 *   Membership
 *   New constituencies
 *   ICANN relationship
 *   Interest groups
 *   Policy issues
 *   operation issues
 *   Councilors update
 *   NCUC future

As I said this is a draft and I would like your input on these or any other issues you think should be discussed. I will ask Glen for all support - remote participation, recording, transcripts, etc. and a room for 50 people (I am not sure of this number but I guess that because it is SF we might get a lot of our members to attend). I need to return this information to Glen by Thursday.

Thanks

KK