[Ec-ncuc] >> offlist >> Fwd: [NCSG-NCUC-DISCUSS] ICANN fellowship round opens for Jordan meeting (deadline to apply: 26 Feb)

Robin Gross robin
Wed Jan 19 21:48:55 CET 2011

>> offlist

Hmmm....   Is this another new member who may also really be a govt representative?

"Pakistan Telecom Authority" does not sound noncommercial to me.

I probably approved his membership application in as an individual because I didn't have this background.  Maybe we need to add something to the membership application asking about an individual's participation in ICANN in another role, like as a GAC rep or even as a govt rep outside of ICANN?

Not only are we being infiltrated by commercial actors, we also have Govt folks who want another bite at the policy-making apple via NCSG .....

Robin

Begin forwarded message:

w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org