[Ec-ncuc] PIR

Milton L Mueller mueller
Thu Dec 1 15:30:01 CET 2011

Dear Paul:
Attached is an invoice for the annual PIR support payment to NCUC.
It should contain all the bank information you need to make a transfer.
Thanks very much and please give my regards to Brian as well.

Milton L. Mueller
Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies
Internet Governance Project
http://blog.internetgovernance.org