[NCUC-DISCUSS] my candidacy statement for your review.

Amin Hacha aminhacha at gmail.com
Thu May 23 00:30:22 CEST 2024

Dear Friends and Colleagues,
Here is my candidacy statement for your review.
I am seeking your support to collaborate for the benefit of the NCUC.
Best regards,
Amin

   - *Name:  *Amin Hacha
   - *declared region of residence: *Lebanese, residence in Italy.
   - * Gender: *Male
   - *Employment:  *Programmer in Fashion Design.
   - Earning a BS in Computer Science and a BA in Business Management, with
   specialized studies in Fashion Programming Design in Japan.
   - *Any conflicts of interest: *none.
   - *Reasons for willingness to take on the tasks of the particular
   position: *In 2018, I became a member of  (NCUC) and actively
   participated in a variety of discussions. As time went on, I was involved
   more in NCUC, in addition, I joined the NCUC E-team, where I helped on
   updating and reorganizing the NCUC website, in addition to updating the
   NCUC X (Twitter) account.
   During my first term on the Executive Committee, I worked closely with
   my colleagues to ensure the seamless operation of NCUC and to uphold our
   commitment to our members. Furthermore, I helped in coordinating NCUC
   membership meetings and NCUC FORUM during the ICANN meetings, also I
   continued to dedicate myself to the ongoing enhancement of the NCUC website.
   - *I am aiming: *As an NCUC EC member, I aim to prioritize advocating
   for non-commercial internet users, shaping beneficial policies, and
   encouraging community engagement. Also, to safeguard the rights of
   non-commercial internet users.
   - *Qualifications for the position: *Based on my prior commitment to
   NCUC, I believe I am qualified for this position.  I will continue to
   strive to improve and elevate the work of NCUC.
   -  *Statement of availability for the time the position requires: *I am
   fully committed to dedicating the necessary time and energy to the NCUC EC
   position. My schedule is flexible, allowing me to attend all required
   meetings, participate actively in discussions, and fulfill all duties and
   responsibilities associated with the role.