[NCUC-DISCUSS] Leadership roles in NCUC and NCSG

Thato Mfikwe thatomfikwe at gmail.com
Tue May 14 17:19:07 CEST 2024

Good evening afternoon colleagues from South Africa,

Thato Mfikwe (Ntjatje) here. I am concerned about recycling on NCUC and
NCSG leadership roles, especially at regional representation and
chairperson level, I strongly feel we need to give other members of our
community a chance in leadership positions as I keep seeing the same names
year after year going back to the same leadership roles. This is my honest
opinion, it would be good to give new people or those who served one term
another chance at leadership roles as opposed to those who have served more
than 6 years in similar roles for instance.

This is my humble submission to the membership as this will facilitate
rotation and inclusion, thanks.

Thato Mfikwe (Ntjatje).