[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fwd: ICANN CEO and NCUC EC 1:1 meeting

Carlos A. Afonso ca at cafonso.ca
Thu May 30 14:17:30 CEST 2024

This is really interesting and challenging. Many languages (not only those directly derived from Latin) have partial or total declension (declination) for the plural and other variants of nouns instead of just adding an "s". Bambino/bambini in Italian, woman/women in English. Even languages like Portuguese which typically add an "s" for the plural have variants (anel/anéis).

This issue goes far beyond just adding an "s", even for English.

fraternal regards

--c.a.
[nowadays normally just a lurker in this list]