[NCUC-DISCUSS] Appreciation and participation

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Mon Jun 10 20:43:19 CEST 2024

Thanks for all your hard work Ben, and thanks for your part in making this a competitive set of elections.  We had so many people running, this is a sign of more engagement and participation, so we are on the right track!  Congrats to everyone who participated, and everyone who voted.

All Best,
Stephanie Perrin