[NCUC-DISCUSS] Appreciation and participation

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 19:16:38 CEST 2024

Dear NCSG members,
Good day, and I hope your day is going well.

I want to use this opportunity to show my appreciation to everyone who
participated in the NCSG elections. This is an excellent step towards
active participation in our membership.

My profound gratitude goes to those who voted for me, especially for having
confidence in my candidacy.  We have a competent leader in Rafik with a
roadmap to continue to improve membership engagement.

I want to encourage members to continue to actively engage and task our
leaders for results and not for us to wait until the next election cycle.

I am looking forward to the exciting days ahead in NCSG.

[image: image (4).png]

Best regards,
Benjamin