[NCUC-DISCUSS] Appreciation and participation

Pedro de Perdigão Lana pedrodeperdigaolana at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 01:00:00 CEST 2024

That is a great message, Benjamin, and thanks for running for the position
of chair and bein a central part of such an engaging election!

Cordially,

*Pedro de Perdigão Lana*
Lawyer <https://www.nic.br/>, GEDAI/UFPR <https://www.gedai.com.br/>
Researcher
PhD Candidate (UFPR), LLM in Business Law (UCoimbra)
Board Member @ NCUC (ICANN) <https://www.ncuc.org/>, ISOC BR
<https://isoc.org.br/>, CC Brasil <https://br.creativecommons.net/> and IODA
<https://ioda.org.br/>
This message is restricted to the sender and recipient(s). If received by
mistake, please reply informing it.