[NCUC-DISCUSS] 2024 NCUC Election Results

AMADU YUSIF yamadu at ug.edu.gh
Sat Jun 8 16:30:31 CEST 2024

Congrats my brother Wisdom. Hard work pays.

[cid:1452b641-1d85-4fd0-9e53-f8a1e9b25fa1]<https://www.ug.edu.gh/>[cid:50dc9e9e-271a-4f9c-9efc-ab008c7bfb4f]

Yusif Amadu
Instructional Designer/Technologist
Head, Information Technology Support Unit

University of Ghana Computing Systems

Office: University of Ghana

Telephone: +233(0)244 659245

Email: yamadu at ug.edu.gh