[NCUC-DISCUSS] NomCom changes

Pedro de Perdigão Lana pedrodeperdigaolana at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 18:47:51 CEST 2024

Hi Remmy,

Sorry, I was finishing writing while you were sending your message, and a
part of it caught my attention in your answer because I may have
misunderstood something from the wiki. Was Recommendation 10 submitted to
the ICANN board, or was it withdrawn before it, because of the
above-mentioned OEC behavior?

Cordially,

*Pedro de Perdigão Lana*
Lawyer <https://www.nic.br/>, GEDAI/UFPR <https://www.gedai.com.br/>
Researcher
PhD Candidate (UFPR), LLM in Business Law (UCoimbra)
Board Member @ NCUC (ICANN) <https://www.ncuc.org/>, ISOC BR
<https://isoc.org.br/>, CC Brasil <https://br.creativecommons.net/> and IODA
<https://ioda.org.br/>
This message is restricted to the sender and recipient(s). If received by
mistake, please reply informing it.