[NCUC-DISCUSS] [2022-NomCom] NomCom Selection Announcement for ICANN Leadership Positions

Digital stephanie at digitaldiscretion.ca
Sun Aug 14 14:46:24 CEST 2022

I must say that I agree with your points Farzaneh.  Surely the purpose of a Nomcom is not to rotate existing talent that we have in the community, but to do outreach and find fresh blood.  This is not a criticism of our members who are working hard, of course, but if you compare results over the past ten years or so , a trend emerges.
Stephanie Perrin

Sent from my iPhone