[NCUC-DISCUSS] 2021 NCUC Elections Schedule

Raphael Beauregard-Lacroix rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 00:23:45 CEST 2021

Dear members,

As June is getting closer, so are our yearly elections! As previously,
these will take place at the same time as those of NCSG and NPOC.

At the NCUC level, you will have the opportunity to choose your leadership
team.

*Check in will begin two weeks from now!*

Here is the current team, along with term counts (do note that no one is
currently term limited)

Chair - Raphaël Beauregard-Lacroix - Eligible for reelection, completed 1
term
EC Africa - Benjamin Akinmoyeje - Eligible for reelection, completed 2 terms
EC APAC - Mili Semlani - Eligible for reelection, completed 2 terms
EC Europe - Olga Kyryliuk - Eligible for reelection, completed 1 term
EC LAC - Lia Hernández - Eligible for reelection, completed 1 term
EC NA - Ken Herman - Eligible for reelection, completed 1 term

As for the timeline:

7 May: Check-in begins
13 May - 27 May: Nomination period
27 May: Deadline for nomination acceptance and candidate statement.
28 May: Meet the candidates call / Check-in ends
01 - 04 June: Voter roll finalized
07 June - 21 June: Voting
22 June: Results announced

A few important points:

   - You need to check-in into our voting system in order for you to be
   able to vote.
   - If you desire to run for a position, you need to be nominated; you may
   self-nominate.
   - We will have a NCUC meet the candidates call where every candidate for
   every position will be invited to introduce themselves, their vision for
   the position they are running for, and answer questions from the members.

Feel free to contact me or any other EC members should you have questions.

Have a nice day,