[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC webinar on civil society participation at ICANN - Mark the date!

Raphael Beauregard-Lacroix rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 04:02:31 CEST 2021

Dear members,

You are all kindly invited to the NCUC webinar on civil society
participation at ICANN. Please mark the date in your calendar: *6 May 2021
at 1200 UTC*

The purpose of this webinar is to provide our members with a brief overview
of civil society at ICANN, specifically asking ourselves these two
questions: where and how did it all start, and where are we going. In that
sense, we invited some of our longer-serving members to provide us with
some insights.

In addition, you will have access, before the webinar, to a brand new ICANN
Learn course on the history of civil society at ICANN, hence including
materials on NCUC, NCSG, NPOC, as well as ALAC. You will be strongly
encouraged to take the ICANN Learn course before attending the webinar.

This webinar will be open to all ICANN community members from civil society
and is realized in fulfillment of the FY2021 NCUC ABR.

A zoom link and calendar invite will be distributed closer to the date,
along to the link to the ICANN Learn course. Please follow announcements on
this list.

You will find the agenda of the webinar here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1euwx5MznC7ndN0BFXr-zWdaagCW8Qv2Hob3NLfWvoDE/edit?usp=sharing

Have a nice day!