[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nominating Raphaël Beauregard-Lacroix for the NCUC chair position

Tatiana Tropina tatiana.tropina at gmail.com
Tue May 19 14:34:16 CEST 2020

What a great nomination!
Can just echo what Farzaneh and Bruna said: for those who are not familiar
with Raphaël's work -- it's because he is tirelessly working at the
background. He is very committed to the NCUC, NCSG and our values, and he
is a very pleasant person to work this.
Adding my voice to those who hope that he accepts this nomination.
Cheers,
Tanya