[NCUC-DISCUSS] Virtual Meetings Strategy - Reply by April 2nd

Stephanie E Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Mon Mar 30 20:05:38 CEST 2020

Totally agree Dorothy, it will be very important to insist on these
points and get the word out very early.  I know I am not going to make
the trip to Kuala Lumpur even if they decide not to cancel, it is just
too dangerous in the current context.  I certainly hope we get an early
decision to cancel, so that we can figure out how to manage this in a
more fair way, and perhaps figure out regional hubs that can provide
bandwidth.

This would also support multilingual discussion, which is also important
in Africa.

cheers Stephanie