[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCSG/NCUC African Strategy ?

Liz Orembo lizorembo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 15:23:52 CEST 2019

Guys lets not politicize this issue. Like it says, the strategy looks at
how members of the African region can make meaning contributions to ICANN.
It also has broader goals that also cover how Africa NCUC members can work
with the GCSE office in Africa and other internet organizations in the
region in enhancing the work of NCUC.

The document is on the Africa mailing list, and I believe it will soon be
shared for members to add their input. So lets look at it with a view of
growing inclusive participation as we have always had.

Best regards.
Liz.

PGP ID: 0x1F3488BF