[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCSG/NCUC African Strategy ?

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 16:01:21 CEST 2019

Dear Liz and Thato,

Thank you very much for your responses. Personally, I dont think my email
is an attempt of politicizing this initiative -  I have also participated
at the LAC strategy discussions and so on, but never did it on behalf of
our entire constituency due to the fact that we did not engage in any
discussions around this topic. I guess I am only asking for one thing here:
If this document ends up listing the NCUC name, it should be shared with
the entire constituency bc other members who might not be as involved at
the NCUC-AF list could chime in and bring more interesting input to it.

Liz, I agree that we should look at it on the bright side and applaud the
enhanced participation of our members. But being able to coordinate our
actions as well as seeing if they concur with the Constituency values and
principles is also key in this process.

Having said that, I would very much appreciate if you could continue to
update me and the NCUC leadership regarding this process.

Best,
Bruna Santos
NCUC Chair