[NCUC-DISCUSS] NomCom update

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 21:13:01 CEST 2019

Dear all,

On behalf of NCUC, I would like to thank Anriette for the work performed as
the NCUC representative at the Nominating Committee.

As mentioned by others, her compromise with ensuring regional and gender
diversity as well as a proper representation of the non-commercial views in
the most diverse processes only confirm the importance of having her in the
committee for the past two years. Additionally, Anriette never failed in
sharing the developments of NomCom with this constituencies nor her
concerns, and we also thank you for keeping this communication channel open
both with the constituency and our leadership.

Soon NCUC will issue a call for a new representative at the NomCom, so
please be aware of the importance and intricacies of the work performed by
the committee and apply if the position is of your interest.

Cheers,
Bruna

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos