[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination of Bruna Martins dos Santos

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 02:24:15 CEST 2018

Hi all,

I echo Stephanie's words and FULLY support Bruna's nomination.
It has been a pleasure to work alongside Bruna during this past year. I've
been able to follow her growing development closely and can fully attest to
her continuous commitment and diligence in addressing the opportunities
and, most importantly, challenges within NCUC. I'm confident that she will
be an excellent chair, always striving for greater dialogue and
accountability with members.

Hope she accepts it.

Go, Bruna!

Cheers,

Louise Marie Hurel

Cybersecurity Project Coordinator | Igarapé Institute

London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and Society)
Skype: louise.dias
+44 (0) 7468 906327
*l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk <l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk> *
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com