[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination of Bruna Martins dos Santos

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Tue Sep 4 02:10:57 CEST 2018

Hi Everyone,

I would like to nominate Bruna Martins dos Santos for NCUC Chair this
year. Bruna currently serves as Vice-Chair, and has demonstrated her
enthusiasm for the work, her willingness to address errors and
omissions, to listen to the members, and to pay attention to our Charter
and procedures.  I think these are important qualities in our leadership
team, and I particularly appreciate her critical analysis of situations
and keenness for improvement in our procedures and activities.

I hope you will support this nomination, and give Bruna your support for
Chair of NCUC.

Stephanie Perrin