[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination of Bruna Martins dos Santos

varsha sewlal varshasewlal at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 4 13:41:26 CEST 2018

I support Bruna's nomination.
Warm regards
Yours Sincerely
Ms. Varsha SewlalCell : +27 83 688 9964PretoriaSouth Africahttps://www.linkedin/in/varshasewlal

    On Tuesday, 4 September 2018, 02:24:35 GMT+2, Louise Marie Hurel <louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi all,
I echo Stephanie's words and FULLY support Bruna's nomination.It has been a pleasure to work alongside Bruna during this past year. I've been able to follow her growing development closely and can fully attest to her continuous commitment and diligence in addressing the opportunities and, most importantly, challenges within NCUC. I'm confident that she will be an excellent chair, always striving for greater dialogue and accountability with members.
Hope she accepts it.
Go, Bruna!
Cheers,
Louise Marie Hurel
Cybersecurity Project Coordinator | Igarapé Institute

London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and Society)
Skype: louise.dias+44 (0) 7468 906327l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com