[NCUC-DISCUSS] CORRECTION - ICANN63 Travel Slots announcement

dorothy g dgdorothydg at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 08:25:00 CEST 2018

Thanks for taking the time to respond.  I am glad Benjamin got a
personalised apology. The 'personal reasons' I referred to were in Bruna's
response to Wisdom and I assume referred to the reasons he (B) did not use
his previous travel opportunity. I still think a brief write-up is
necessary for institutional memory. I also believe that persons who are
unable to use travel opportunities due to visa refusals should not be
penalised and we should work this into our criteria. I accept that your
explanation that this is not relevant to the current situation.
Let me take this opportunity to express my appreciation for all of you who
volunteer to keep this group on track. I know how much time it takes me
just keeping up with the messages and information and most of us have day
jobs as well. This is a blip we will get over it.
best regards
Dorothy