[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Ext] Fellowship Request for ICANN 62 Policy Forum

KASWESHA kaswesha at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 19:26:54 CET 2018

Hello Ayden! Hope you are alright.
          In that case I think you have a point, but you could have also
communicated to Renata off-list. I think it is also good for members so as
to make us aware that sometimes a decision made at a high level like this
one of Claire Craig can be reversed within a very short notice.

James Njoroge.

*Cell-Phone +254 722 212171 or +254 721 274273*

Before printing this mail make sure it is completely necessary. THE
ENVIRONMENT IS EVERY ONE'S BUSINESS.