[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fwd: Approved ABR's

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 23:51:57 CEST 2018

Hello Ayden

I've sent the approved ABRs so our members are informed on work to be started.

All ABRs were shared both with members and EC before being sent.

The budget cuts are widely known and basic we just got continuity of
half the budget on our Policy Course. and Comms.

Even our NCUC + At-Large event, is now NCSG, so something different altogether.

All the events we asked for were annual and it was clear in the
proposal. None were approved.

Since CROP has been also reduced, we were already expecting that.

Best,

Renata