[NCUC-DISCUSS] IGF 2018 Workshop Proposal Submitted

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 23:41:01 CEST 2018

Hello Ayden

Your question was already answered.
I have already said we use Skype, whatsapp, email threads and any
other method of extra communication whenever it is needed - such as
for expediency in decisions.

Decisions are confirmed by the Chair on NCUC  list, taken into account
input on NCUC list.

We have bylaws and procedures and we abide by them.

Most importantly, there is chatter and there is list.

What you are doing with NCUC Leadership, onlist, is not a simple
concern about chatter.

You are constantly adjectifying and attacking the EC with nothing real.

Should you wish to initiate a process of removal of Chair and EC, our
procedures tell you how to do it.

Otherwise, there is nothing to discuss.

Best,

Renata