[NCUC-DISCUSS] IGF 2018 Workshop Proposal Submitted

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Sat Jun 9 23:48:25 CEST 2018

Renata,

When you "confirm decisions on the NCUC list", you do so without providing the supporting documentation that previous NCUC Chairs provided to justify decisions.

If one reviews the Executive Committee mailing list, it is clear that matters of substance are happening in other environments which we (the members) are not privy to and cannot audit. This is unacceptable. It is not transparent. It is not in keeping with our values.

You put me in a very uncomfortable position by behaving in this way. I cannot in good conscience say nothing, when if any other part of the ICANN community behaved similarly, I would object to it. You say I am, "constantly adjectifying and attacking the EC." No. I am calling you out when you do not adhere to our Operating Procedures.

If you would like me to compile a list of all the occasions where you have broken them, I can. There have been so many instances it will take me a few days to document, but I am happy to do it.

I have never called on you to resign nor sought to remove you from office. What I have asked is very reasonable - I've asked that you act transparently, and comply with our bylaws and operating procedures.

For whatever reason, you and Michael do not do so. It is disappointing.

Regards,

​Ayden Férdeline