[NCUC-DISCUSS] Call for volunteers to comment on the 1st Finance Committee Operational Procedures draft (OP)

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 03:39:57 CEST 2018

Dear Thato and Remmy,

As much as I appreciate your efforts on assembling the document and the FC
itself, I really wish you hadnt deleted some of the comments offered to the
proposed text. This kinda obliterates the discussions some of us tried to
engage with and by deleting the comments you give the impression that
points such as the obligation for the FC to have face to face meetings had
support from the community while it didnt.

Is there any possibility for you to recover the comments ?

best,
Bruna

> Remmy and Thato
>
> Since for many of the points I raised on the doc, the penholder did not
> come up with any compromise, nor remove the language and or just pose the
> issues as questions to be responded to later and kept the original language
> and it now posted on the list, and since my suggestion for inviting those
> who drafted the charter to tell us about the obligations of FC and the
> meaning of the charter is being rejected I have to post the link to the
> documents with all the comments that were not resolved. I can't argue more
> than 10 times over one point.
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xUEOsE5Ju4ZnmJKK3M43cHWltrElt
> 1W5YPy2LOaT9r4/edit?usp=sharing
>

> Farzaneh
>

> On Tue, Jul 17, 2018 at 11:28 AM James Gannon <james at cyberinvasion.net>
> wrote:
>
>> NCSG is not NCUC+NPOC, these are three separate entities, myself and
>> others have tried to impress this open the FC for 2 weeks with no change in
>> your position.
>> Until this distinction is understood these OP cannot be approved as their
>> baseline is incorrect.
>>
>> On 17 Jul 2018, at 14:27, Remmy Nweke <remmyn at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I have copied  and pasted below a part of the charter under Section 2.6
>> outside the charge for FC to account for all funds received by NCSG (NPOC
>> and NCUC).

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos
@boomartins