[NCUC-DISCUSS] Call for volunteers to comment on the 1st Finance Committee Operational Procedures draft (OP)

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 17:35:04 CEST 2018

Remmy and Thato

Since for many of the points I raised on the doc, the penholder did not
come up with any compromise, nor remove the language and or just pose the
issues as questions to be responded to later and kept the original language
and it now posted on the list, and since my suggestion for inviting those
who drafted the charter to tell us about the obligations of FC and the
meaning of the charter is being rejected I have to post the link to the
documents with all the comments that were not resolved. I can't argue more
than 10 times over one point.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xUEOsE5Ju4ZnmJKK3M43cHWltrElt1W5YPy2LOaT9r4/edit?usp=sharing

Farzaneh