[NCUC-DISCUSS] Call for volunteers to comment on the 1st Finance Committee Operational Procedures draft (OP)

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 03:53:06 CEST 2018

Dear all, my google docs was not loading all the comments I had read/done
yesterday. So I was given the impression that some of the comments had been
deleted.

One good thing to do would be to get rid of the minor punctuation/format
documents and leave the ones regarding content of the operating Procedures
so we could visualize these ones better.

Apologies for the confusion!