[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Policy Course date change

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Wed Jan 3 17:46:54 CET 2018

All,

This is a problem all over. Due to the hurricane, the venue has time and
space limitations. It turns out all of our normal pre-meeting events
(leadership, onboarding, etc) are being moved to the dates of the main
meeting. I am told that few if any pre-meeting events will be held.
Everything (preparatory, leadership, policy) is being jammed together. A
challenge!

All three PDP Working Groups, as in Abu Dhabi, I believe are holding 6
hours each of F2F meetings -- all important as these groups move to
critical issues in their work. If the NCUC Policy Course could avoid
these meetings, that would be great!

Of course, all NCUC members, in Puerto Rico and participating remotely,
are welcome to attend these PDP meetings!

Best, Kathy