[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Policy Course date change

thatomfikwe thatomfikwe at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 17:37:14 CET 2018

Furthermore new comers can use this course as an onboarding program to NCUC and its policy work. I understand the concern of the effect onsite implementation will have on WG during ICANN meetings but some people still want and need basics to meaningfully engage. The combination of onsite and online meetings could work effectively.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.-------- Original message --------From: Arsène Tungali <arsenebaguma at gmail.com> Date: 03/01/2018  09:49  (GMT+02:00) To: Ayden Férdeline <icann at ferdeline.com> Cc: Renata Aquino Ribeiro <raquino at gmail.com>, NCUC-discuss <ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org> Subject: Re: [NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Policy Course date change
This is a valid point as raised by Ayden and i do agree with him on the effectiveness of this program if it has to happen during the actual meeting.
@Renata, can you please let us know more on why this has changed? What are the reasons behind this important change?
Maybe this will help us understand the rationale and suggest way forward.

-----------------Arsène Tungali,about.me/ArseneTungali+243 993810967GPG: 523644A0Goma, Democratic Republic of Congo
Sent from my iPhone (excuse typos)